Volunteer as a Landscaper Associate and help us maintain the grounds of St. Paul beautiful.
- Maintain the beauty of plants, outdoor grounds, and trees on St. Paul’s property.
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific expectations.
- Perform basic maintenance like cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Work with hand tools and light machinery such as leaf blowers, lawnmowers, and small diggers.
- Maintain a clean garden and grounds by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.