Receptionist – Paid
St. Paul is recruiting for a receptionist responsible for day-to-day tasks. This position will be three days a week from 0:00 am to 0:00pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets visitors on arrival, notifies visitors’ host of arrival, and intakes documents as needed.
- Phone system tasks includes but is not limited to answering phone calls, transferring calls to respective personnel, taking messages, providing information to caller, reviews voicemails, and returning calls.
- Performs bookkeeping duties such as but not limited to, keeping financial records, collections, and provided visitors with receipts for their records.
- High school graduate or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferred mid-level experience
- Professional attitude that demonstrates a honest, ethical, and compassionate
- Must be a team player, and be able to work individually.
- Must take initiative, be a critical thinker, and a problem solver.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience with GSuite, Canva, WordPress is preferred.